What to do if your 30 day visa to work, study or join family has expired


In case if your 30 day visa to travel to the UK for work, study or to join family has expired, or is about to expire, it is possible to request a replacement of this 30 days visa with new dates for free until the end of 2020.

You should contact Coronovirus Immigration Help Centre for more details. You’ll need to provide your name, nationality, date of birth and your GWF reference number and add ‘REPLACEMENT 30 DAY VISA’ in the subject line.
As soon as Visa Centres reopen, they will contact you to arrange for a replacement visa your passport.

All informations on this page have been last updated on : 13 May 2020

Contact us
UK Visas Immigration Help and News
Join this group
We welcome your post on our Facebook group. Please feel free to ask questions on anything related to your UK visa application or immigration issues.