It is obligatory to apply for Spouse, Fiancé, Dependent family member visa for EU (European Union) citizens since January 1, 2021, if you would like to join your family member in the UK.
Your family member or partner :
- is a British citizen or
- is settled in the UK (called having ‘indefinite leave to remain’) or
- has settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme or
- has a Turkish worker or businessperson visa
Your family member must be your partner, child, parent, or a relative who’ll provide long-term care for you.
In general you will have to provide the following evidence of:
- your good knowledge of English
- you meet the financial requirements
- your relationship is genuine
UK. Visas. Consulting works and has a wealth of experience with Spouse, Fiancé, Dependent family member visas.