Previously, applicant was obliged to provide his passport at TLS Contact UK visa centre, and the rest of the documents needed to be sent to UKVI PO Box 3468 Sheffield S3 8WA United Kingdom by themself or his family member in the UK. These documents were sent to Sheffield for the process of assessment. This system will stop working on July 31, 2019.
At the moment the UK Visa Centre and the Immigration Office for all types of UK visas are trying to upgrade to the electronic upload system as the way to provide the supporting documents. Thus, applicants for fiance/spouse/unmarried partner/child of a settled person UK visas will be required to complete a visa application on Gov.UK web-site, where almost all types of visa applications have been transferred, as for supporting documents, here there are several options:
- You can self-upload supporting documents using eSolo before visiting TLS Contact UK visa centre. With no additional charge.
- You can upload supporting documents at TLS Contact UK visa centre with a Visa Centre specialist. It costs 90 GBP if you choose to scan your documents within 5 working days, and 120 GBP for your documents being scanned within 24 hours.
- You can send your documents to SCANNING HUB centre to the UK, where your supporting documents will be scanned and send for being assessed. It costs 90 GBP if you choose to scan your documents within 5 working days, and 120 GBP for your documents being scanned within 24 hours. Address where to send your documents: TLScontact UK Settlement Scanning Hub, Exhibition House, Suite 18, Ground Floor, Addison Bridge Pl, London W14 8XP.
There are some requirements for providing documents at TLS Contact UK visa centre or at SCANNING HUB in the UK:
- Only A4 colour photocopied documents will be accepted at the scanning hub in the UK. DO NOT send originals as these may be destroyed if a return pre-paid envelope is not provided,
- Check very carefully documents showing the relationship with your sponsor,
- Documents must not be stapled,
- DVDs, USB, greeting cards, wedding invitation will not be accepted.
UK.Visas.Consulting is a specialist consultancy agency dealing with UK fiance/spouse/unmarried partner/child of a settled person immigration visas. We can provide you with professional assistance!